Thursday 27 November 2008

Triple combo - lilac, sparkles and a sketch!



How do folks, how is your week so far??? Mine is so busy, both at work and home ... roll on tomorrow night!

Ok, so a couple of apologies to start with - yep, another combo ... soz but the pressures of time etc mean this is what I have to do til after the festive season. Secondly the scanned pic - as usual I will replace with piccie from camera but it will be on Saturday because I have a boring old meeting during my lunch tomorrow ... sob.

Now all that apologising is out the way lets get onto the fun stuff!! Woohoo, this is my lucky day - so many of my fave things!!! As in the title of this post - lilac, sparkles AND a sketch ... does it get any better? :o)




CCT have the colour lilac as their theme (just lurve this colour soooooo much), LOTV has sprinkles and sparkles - even better :o) and last but not least was the fabulous sketch on SFOS .

Did you all manage with the abbreviations????? I bet you all did, lol. I am desperately trying to catch up on visiting you all and trying to leave some comments as I go, promise to get to you all by the end of the weekend ... sorry for being such a naughty blogger xxx

Elzybells image coloured with prismas, white glitter and stickles and a little bit of sakura stardust pen, Papers from DCWV's rose tinted christmas, papermania ribbon and star shaped gems, snowflake diecuts and chipboard sentiment from last years xmas kit off QVC

20 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Marcea and love the pretty colours and details, I love your beautifully coloured Elzybell. Hugs, Nikki x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the papers and image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Rach said...

mmm scrummy yummy card Marcea, love the colour, the sparkle and you did an wonderful job on the sketch
= a brilliant card. Hugs rachxxx
Hope things arn't too hectic for you. xx

Rach said...

the floor is looking good, will post a picture when it's all finished..xxx
just a few odds and ends to tie up..
hugs rachxx

Emma said...

Stunning card hun...love it!!!
Hope you get caught up soon...we need to meet for cake!!!! Lol
Emma x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Marcea,love this Elzybells image and you've coloured it beautifully,pretty papers and colour scheme too.I know what you mean about time,i keep combining challenges lately...needs must...lol,
Take care
Sandra x

Anonymous said...

Ooh I just love this card Marcea, it is so yummy and in my fav colours too.Sketch is fab, finks me should get myself a blog and have some fun too.
Nicola xxx

craft mad Jenny said...

gorgeous card!

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous and cute card! Love your layout, the image and the papers you have used! Fantastic work!

hugs Zimtschnecke/Bine

cats whiskers said...

This si gorgeous hun, love the colours and those great embellies lots of sparkle, thanks for joining us this week
Hugs Jacqui

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the papers you've used. Michele x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card so cute and gorgeous ,stunning ,Dawnxx

Lynda Nielsen said...

Stunning!!!! =)
The colors are great (my favorite colors) *wink*
Thanks for sharing!
*hugs*
Lynda =)

nessy said...

gorgeous card ~yes love purple as well ~love the sparkle!!
not enough hours in the day is there??
vanessa xx

Sue said...

great card, lovely colours. sue.xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Marcea - I did this challenge combo as well LOL!
Pauline x

Maria Matter said...

Your sparkly lilac card is so pretty!
Prayers for peace over you!!
Blessings, Maria

Bev said...

Oooh this is so yummy sweetie, love the image. Gorgeous papers and embellis too. Love it!!

hugs Bev x

Sally said...

Marcea,
Your card is so pretty. I love the paper and embellishments you have used. Also adore purple!

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear and in my favorite color too. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes