Saturday 8 November 2008

Some more good news and FREE floral doodles paper kit

Wow, what a couple of weeks I have had, wait til you hear the latest news. I got an email earlier this week from a lady who has a website called 'Making Handmade Cards. The site is getting ready to launch some brand new downloadable kits and they have asked me to make some sample cards. I feel so flattered and once I said yes she sent me the new kits to have a play with. There are some gorgeous images, papers and sentiments in lots of colours and there should really be something for everyone. The new kits are all christmas themed and they are vintage style right up to fab and funky!! The kits should be ready later this week but if you pop along to the website you can sign up to the newsletter and that way you will be notified of all the latest news on the launch. Once you have registered you will be able to download the floral doodle backing paper kit absolutely FREE!!!!! So what are you all waiting for???? Watch out for some cards made with the new christmas kits on my blog soon :o)

4 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Wow thats wonderful news they are not looking for anyone else are they hint hint!!!!

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations,off to have a look!!! :o)x

Dawny P said...

a-haaa!! So you're on the team as well lol xxxx It did cross my mind when you said you had something you wanted to share but couldn't say. Huge congrats and well done to ya chicken xxxxx I'm just off to see what you did with the kits (fab arent they!!) xxx

cats whiskers said...

Well done hun, thats fab news so well deserved.
Hugs Jacqui x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes