Monday 3 November 2008

I have been tagged .... twice

Ok, so here is a little bit of info about your truly, lol .... well in a second after I tell you who has tagged me. I have been tagged by Clare and also by my fellow Penny Black DT member Beth .
Here is how this one works.......Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Answer the five sets of five (this is the easy part) Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Things I love
1. My family
2. Making cards
3. Music .... all types
4. Going out with Glen
5. Starbucks and cake .... mmmmmm

Things I hate
1. Rude people
2. Baked beans
3. Driving somewhere I don't know
4. Daddy longlegs
5. Housework

Music on Ipod or playlist
1. The Saturdays - Up
2. The Script - The man who can't be moved
3. Pink - So what
4. Britney Spears - Womanizer
5. Irene Cara - Flashdance (still love it, lol)

Fav foods & drinks
1. Vodka and Red bull
2. Chilli
3. Fresh bread
4. Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
5. Maltesers

5 people who I will pass it onto....
1. Diane
2. Mrs Wonka
3. Linda
4. Emma
5. Dawn

Phew ...... have I finished ..... lol

1 comment:

Diane.W. said...

Thanx!!! Have completed mine on my blog now :o)x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes