Wednesday 12 November 2008

ABC Challenge ... Q is for ........

...... Quick Card! So here are the basics for this weeks challenge on ABC . The idea is that you are allowed to colour your image first but after that has been done you need to be able to complete your card in 20 minutes or less!!! If you all knew how long it normally takes me to make a card (several hours, lol) then this is near on impossible for me. Luckily no mention of inserts so gave all that a miss.

Thanks goodness for my nesties thats all I can say although I did have to redo my sentiment because I didn't get it central the first time. I think I made it inside the 20 miunutes but I didn't time myself so who knows, lol. Hope you all have fun and manage to squeeze a quickie card in this week with us. Please have a look at all the other fab ideas by the DT if you have chance and a very big thankyou to you all who took part last week. Sorry I didn't get chance to visit you all.
Forever Friends coloured with prismas, papers by Papermanis - love all the different colours in these packs, cuddlybuddly sentiment, nesties, butterfly and gems from stash

11 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Aww,so cute,well done in 20 mins!!! :o)x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card as always Marcea. Have emailed ya thank you soooooo much for that

huggles

Shellie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and your bp´s are awesome too. 20 mins???
Nicola xxx

mueppi said...

Your card is beautiful, Marcea!
I love the colouring of this cute baer!
Hugs Gisela

Dawny P said...

and Q is also for Quite fabulous lol xxxx Love it Marcea xxxx

Mrs Wonka said...

This is fab, I do love the FF stamps!

Rach said...

awww Marcea this is fab. love that cute image. hugs rachxx

nessy said...

lovely card marcea ~ like you it takes me hours to do one card ~may give it a go ~see how much i can do!!!:~)
still a beautiful card in 20mins!!give yourself a pat on the back!!
vanessa xx

Bev said...

Marcea it's gorgeous! I have to agree that these stamps are just the sweetest and make for really quick cards.

hugs Bev x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a beautiful card Marcea, i love your FF image. Lovely work hun, hope you are feeling better. Hugs linda x

thread-bare said...

Hi hun xx Fab card, just think how many of these you could knock out if you had a time limit of 20 mins lol!!!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes