Saturday 22 November 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 24


Good morning to you all, wow is it Saturday already??? That means it is time for another challenge on PBSC . We had a fantastic response to last weeks challenge so thankyou so much to all of you who took part.

So onto this week, the theme is...

FUNKY CHRISTMAS

How cool is that ..... so get rid of all your traditional christmas colours and have some fun and go wild with some different colours.




This week there is the chance for one lucky person to win these fabulous stamps kindly offered by our sponsors .... Crafty Krafts . Make sure you visit their site for some fab retail therapy!




I had great fun making my card this week, I love bright colours so this was the perfect excuse to use them. It really shimmers in real life because I gave her outfil a quick wash with my sakura star dust pen and a damp brush - I think I might need something similar for my party gear :o) I have also used a glaze pen on the bauble, berries and dots on her skirt .... she sure is a funky diva!!!

I look forward to seeing all your fab creations .... now go get creating - it's far too cold outside :o)
'Lets mistletoe' by PB coloured with Prismas, sakura glaze and stardust pens, Papers from PM naughty and nice pack, woodware snoflake punch, nesties, cuddlybuddly sentiment stamp heat embossed in silver EP, brad and gems from stash, stickles to brad.

24 comments:

Rach said...

oh wow Marcea such a lovely card, great colours..
there is an award waiting for you on my blog. huggles RAchxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the vibrant colours and brilliant image.

thread-bare said...

Wow what a great card hun xx It is so nice to be able to break away from the traditional sometimes xx

Mephisto said...

Wow, thats a really wonderful Card !!!!
I like the Image!

Hugs
Domi

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Marcea, have a fab weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fabby card with groovy colours, another winner Marcea.
Nicola xxx

Helen said...

Stunning card! Love the bright funky colours!
Helen x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Love the vibrant colours you've used. Michele x

nessy said...

this is such a wonderful funky card ~ love the colours and such great wording with that image ~perfect
vanessa xx

tracie said...

Hi Marcea, I absolutley love this card - the pink and green look gorgeous, and love the image.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

tracie said...

Oh forgot to say, there's a little something for you on my blog :)x

Kath Stewart said...

super duper funky christmas card Marcea...have a great weekend
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Oh wow fabulous card so pink and girly love it ,Dawnxx

Debbie said...

Stunning card marcea, love the funky image and papers...gorgeous! Debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Marcea, a gorgeous card hun, i love the Penny black image and coloured perfectly as always. Hugs Linda x

NGCARDS said...

Yet again your card is one of my favourites from our team! lol xxx

Emma said...

Wow funky card...its fab!!
I love the non-trad cards.
Emma x

mueppi said...

Your card is so lovely, Marcea!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Pauline C said...

This is wicked Marcea - fab image beautifully decorated and love the sentiment!
Pauline x

Bev said...

FABULOUS!! This is really funky hunny - love the colours and papers

hugs Bev x

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun love your Funcky Mummy Christmas card, what great colours, thanks for your lovely comments, am just trying to catch up on my blog hopping not doing very well.
Hugs Jacqui x

Beth said...

This is definitely funky! I love the colours and how you've matted the sentiment! I hope you've had a good weekend! xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Marcea, such a fun image...and I definitely like the papers LOL!
Carole :-)

Becky said...

Hi Marcea! I just adore your card for the challenge this week! The colours are fab and I love the image so much!!
Love Becky xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes