Sunday 9 November 2008

I have an award

Happy Sunday to you all, hope you are all ok and having a nice relaxing day. I am just about to settle down to a bit of crafting but before I do I would like to share this lovely award that I have been given by Pauline and Emma . Thankyou ladies for thinking of me and I am flattered that you have nominated me :o) .

Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Oh dear, now I need my thinking cap on ..... ok, these are the 5 blogs that I nominate ...... Pops , Claire , Nat , Jilli and Bev

Happy crafting everyone!!

4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi hun, thank you for the award i will add it a bit later, my little guy is really sick, Hugs Pops x x x

Bev said...

Thanks for thinking of me sweetie

hugs Bev x

NGCARDS said...

Thank you for the award hun =) xxx

CraftyC said...

Thankyou Very much Marcea, this is the 3rd time I've recieved it but its a great honour and will repost!
Clairexx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes