Sunday 9 November 2008

Sketch Saturday #24

Wow, I am doing quite well this week with getting cards made .... fingers crossed it continues. I just had to take part in this weeks Sketch Saturday as soon as I saw the fab sketch to play with. It is perfect for larger stamps like my lovely WOJ stamp which refuses to fit in my nesties, lol

Have gone with non traditional colours again for this card but I think the pinks and greens look lovely together. I really loved colouring Charlotte and can feel the pennies burning a hole in my pocket for some more of these beautiful stamps.
WOJ image coloured with Prismas, papers from PM's 'Naughty & nice xmas' pack, cuddlybuddly sentiment stamp, x-cut punches for holly and flower, stickles to edges, glitter glue to tree, ribbon and brad from stash.

18 comments:

Sue said...

stunning...really pretty card and i lurves the colours..gorgeous:)

sue
xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeos card. Love the image and the colouring is fab. Love the papers also. Michele x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Marcea, lovin the pinks and blues, you have done a fabulous job with colouring in charlotte and her tree. hugs Rachxx

Pop's Cards said...

I like this, its very nice and i like that it is not traditional its a nice change, i hope you are sendin this one to me lol, there is not long left to xmas hun, have i depressed you now lol...

Thanks for the mail hun, Hugs Pops x x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Marcea another stunning card hun, just loving the way you've coloured in this whiff of joy image. Beautiful work!! Hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card...I love the colours.
Emma x

Pauline C said...

Lovely funky Christmas card :-)
pauline x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Marcea and what a fabby stamp, think I should raid your craft room.
Nicola xxx

Debbie said...

Great card Marcea, love the fab image and the funky xmas colous. Debbie x

Dawny P said...

Pretty and fab Marcea xx. Love the image and papers and the little holly sprigs are really lovely. Wonderful colouring as well xxxxx

Poppy said...

I love the colours,great card.
poppy

COCO said...

beautiful card I love!
thank you for your participation!

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, Oh I love the Pink & Green and your colouring is fabulous. I'm in love with these WOJ images too and think they've already burned a hole in my pocket, lol - just waiting for the new xmas ones to arrive.
Hugs :)x

Donna said...

Marcea, you have some stunning cards on your blog, I have posted a couple of times through you entering the SCSC but I thought I'd come back and have a longer linger........I wasn't disappointed lol! Yuo have such a fab blog, will be back again soon :) Donna x

Kathy said...

Oooo what a pretty card!! Love the bright pink! Fab coloring and great interpretation of the sketch!! :)Kathy

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x

Bev said...

Oooh this is fabulous hunny - love the fab colours and papers and who needs nesties when you make fab cards like this!!

hugs B x

thread-bare said...

Wow what bright funky colours xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes