Saturday 8 November 2008

CCT meets another new angel

This week on CCT it is one of my fave themes .... fairies and angels. I think we all like fairies and angels and seemed like another good excuse to get another christmas card made,
I have used this gorgeous little boy angel from Making Handmade Cards which will be available for download later this week. I fell in love with him straight away and he is perfect for this challenge.
Image and papers from e-kit by MHC, coloured with prismas, xcut holly punch, nesties, stickles to wings, ribbon and gems from stash

12 comments:

cats whiskers said...

These look lovely must go and have a look, great cards dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Aww he's so cute - check out them chubby cheeks lol. Fabby card sweetie, love the colours (but where's the purple lol!!) Missed visiting and although the tinternet is still very hitty missy I'm making headway slowly

big hugs
Bev x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This card is lovely hun, loving these new downloads, hugs Linda x

nessy said...

what a lovely image ~just right for the challenge ~love the card!
vanessa xx

Jill said...

aww such a cute card Marcea I love the angel image hugs Jill x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card....
There is something for you on my blog
Emma x

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the image. I have been using these as well, looking forward to seeing more of your cards

Anonymous said...

Great card Marvea and what fab papers and images from MHC.
Nicola xxx

Diane.W. said...

Very cute!!! :o)x

Dawny P said...

Fab work Marcea - love this xxxx

Erum Tasneem said...

Lovely image! Cute card!

There is a guessing game on my blog. Please come and play!
You can invite others too!
VIBGYOR Krafts

thread-bare said...

Just love this angel xx Signed up myself a couple of days before you announcedxx Great minds etc xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes