Saturday 15 November 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #23


Well, it is Saturday again which means it is time for a brand new challenge!! Before I tell you what it is I would like to thank everyone who took part last week - boy was that a tough week, lol.


Onto this week and theme is ......

Monochromatic

A much easier theme I am sure you agree so I want to see lots of you joining in :o) You can choose black and white, or like lots of the DT choose one colour and use different shades of it to make your creation. All we ask is that you use at least one Penny Black stamp.


This weeks fab stamp is offered by our sponsors Sir Stampalot. A perfect image for this time of year!



So here is my card for this week. Lots and lots of purple - my fave colour!!! I just adore these little hedgies. To see all the other creations by the design team pop over to PBSC . I look forward to seeing what you all make. Have a fab weekend!!
Penny Black image coloured with prismas, papers by papermania, studio g sentiment stamp, nesties, flowers, skeleton leaves, brad and gems from stash.

13 comments:

nessy said...

wonderful card ~looks great in the purple tones!!! love the gems ~nice bit of bling!
vanessa xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card again Marcea and I lurve the colours you have chosen.
Nicola xxx

Pauline C said...

2 fab cards Marcea .... I totally adore the colours of the PB one and I definitely want that hedgie stamp! Gorgeous!
Pauline x

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card & colours :o)x

NGCARDS said...

This is a gorgeous card hun I love the various shades of purple you have used =) xxx

Suzanne said...

My fav colour too and such pretty shades and the hedgie is so cute. beautiful card. sue :o)

tracie said...

Oh Marcea fabulous card, I love the purples - absolutley gorgoeus work hun.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Beth said...

I love it! Great choice of colour and the stamp is so sweet! I hope you're having a nice weekend! xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, adorable image and the colour is beautiful. Debbie x

jenny said...

Stunning card, I LOVE the purples and the image is coloured beautifully x

Bev said...

This is so yummy Marcea - love the colours and the darling image. Fabby layout too

hugs B x

thread-bare said...

Oh my goodness Marcea, this is amazing xx I don't do purple but I love everything about this card xx

Becky said...

Hi Marcea!
I've fallen in love with your card! I just love everything about it!! the purple tones especially are so pretty and the colouring on your image is outstanding! Love it!!
Love Becky xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes