Saturday 8 November 2008

PBSC Week 22 - Sentiment only

Woohoo, it is finally here .... my very first DT card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge ..... how exciting!!! This week is a real challenge for me - no image stamps at all - only sentiments allowed. Eeeek!!!! But on the bright side what a perfect excuse to go and buy a new stamp :o) . I picked this little beauty up at the craft show last weekend at Doncaster Dome.


This weeks prize is a fab PB sentiment stamp kindly offered by Tracie. Please have a look at her blog along with the rest of the design team - their cards this week are truly inspirational.
I have used the sketch from this weeks a spoonful of sugar challenge and made it for my wonderful niece Hannah who is a very grown up 9!!!

I am still in slight disbelief at being part of the Dt and would like to thank all the wonderful ladies for making me feel so welcome.

PB stamp 'Your Day' coloured with prismas and stickles!, paper from Dovecraft's Birthday pack, flowers punched from x cut retro flower punch, balloon die cut from RAK ages ago from an old friend, glitter card from The Range, flat back pearls from Sally, epoxy stickers, ribbons, fibres and brads from stash

15 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Marcea, loving the colours you've chosen and sentiment, not an easy challenge, so im giving it a miss. Hope you well hun, will email you later. Hugs lind ax

Anonymous said...

Great card Marcea, I wouldn´t know where to start with the use of sentiments only and would have to pass this challenge by.
Nicola xxx

NGCARDS said...

aha now I know why u said to look out for your card! lol Using the same stamp as me tut tut!! lol Love this card though, all them colours look great and them flowers ecspecially! xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful card ,great use of your sentiment xxDawnx

Pauline C said...

Fantastic card Marcea - love that sentiment image you can colour in!!
Pauline x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card, Love your take on this weeks Sketch, Thanks for playing along Hugs Debbie x

Debbie said...

Great card Marcea, lovely sentiment and fab colours. Debbie x

tracie said...

Hi Marcea, fabulous card hun - perfect for your neice, I'm sure she'll love it.
Have a great weekend
Hugs :)x

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a pretty Card from You!

Greetings
Domi

cats whiskers said...

Great card Marcea I love the bright colours and the layout
Hugs Jacqui x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Marcea - love the bright happy colours
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Bev said...

Fabby card sweetie, love the bright funky colours as I'm sure your niece will too. I shied away from this challenge - imagine me not being able to colour an image for a card lol.

big hugs
Bev x

Sue said...

Hi Marcea,
Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, just taken a peek at yours, its fab, love your card, that one will certainly stand out on the mantlepiece! xx

Becky said...

What a gorgeous fun card Marcea, love it!!
Love Becky xx

thread-bare said...

Wonderful card for such a difficult challenge xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes