Saturday 22 November 2008

I have an award - thankyou ladies

Wow, would you look at this beautiful award that I have been given by 2 wonderful ladies. Thankyou so much to the mega talented Rach and also to fellow DT member and talented Tracie for thinking of me.

Have you ever seen such an elegant award !! And it has such a great sentiment behind it ~ here's it is:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

So .... the 8 wonderful ladies that I nominate are ...

Linda
Dawny
Bev
Diane
Pops
Emma
Marlene
Mrs W


There are so many more of you who deserve this award too, sorry I couldn't include you all

Update - Thankyou also to Nat , my fellow DT member and very talented lady for this award :o)

10 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Awwww,muchas gracias!!!! :o)x

Pop's Cards said...

Oh it does look very posh, thank you so much hun for thinking of me, im all cosy now love pops x x

Anonymous said...

Ohh thanks Marcea, it's such a chic award and I love it :)

Hugs, Marlene x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh thank you Marcea, this is lovely, i will be back for it tomorrow hun. Hugs linda x

Emma said...

Oh thank you soooo much, what a gorgeous award.
Hugs for thinking of me...
Emma x

Mrs Wonka said...

Awwwwww thanks chickerlarter!

Mrs W x

Bev said...

Thanks so much sweetie, I'm honoured xxxx

NGCARDS said...

Just letting you know I just gave you this award again haha xxx

Dawny P said...

Aww thanks sweet cheeks - I soo appreciate it xxxxx And congrats to you for getting it in the first place. I'll get it on the old blog soon as soon xxxx

Pop's Cards said...

i Have an award for you on my blog hun, hope you are ok, love Pops x x x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes