Sunday 2 November 2008

Magnolia vs Stampavie


Good evening to you all, I hope you have all enjoyed the weekend and managed to get a little crafting done. I have had a nice weekend and popped to the Dome today in Doncaster to Stamp Magic. I only found out about it a couple of days ago so hadn't saved my pennies :o( ..... but I did manage to pick up some new papers, stamps, ribbons, CB folders and little charms etc so I didn't do too bad. Poor hubby was dragged along and was very well behaved, lol.
Well, have you all noticed the new combined challenge blog yet?? I was excited to hear that Magnolia and Sarah Kay have merged to create a fabulous new challenge ..... Magnolia vs Stampavie . There is a brilliant sketch to follow for this week and I had so much fun using several goodies that I received recently in RAKs for this card. Make sure you read the rules carefully if you are taking part in this challenge to make sure your entry counts .... there is a fab prize up for grabs!
Rachelle Anne Miller image coloured with prismas, papers from DCWV rose tinited christmas pack, stickles, large snowflages and sentiment from last years xmas kit from QVC, small snowflakes from x cut punch, gems and ribbon from stash.

24 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card,so cute (I have this stamp!!!)luv mice!!! :o)x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea love the image and those gorgeous papers Jill x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card - love that stamp and the papers
Pauline x

Mrs Wonka said...

This is stunning, I love it. Well done sweetie!

Mrs W x

NGCARDS said...

This is a really cute card hun, love it!
Sounds like you have had a really good day hun, thanks for telling me when the next one is =)
Thanks for commenting my card and calender page, you should try making one too I can't wait to use mine next year! lol I just used an acrylic album by Papermania as the base for it =) xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

wonderful card marcea

i love this mouse image - he's just too cute!

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Très belle carte, so cute

Ultramum said...

Fabulous work there

I couldn't make the Dome show and the next one is on my son's birthday :-(

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Marcea, such a great sketch to work with ! Lovely colouring as always and perfect colours/papers! Hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.
You and I at the next show, better get saving!!! LOL
Emma x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, stamp and papers and your colouring is spot on as usual. Love it Marcea.
Nicola xxx

mueppi said...

Wonderful card with such a cute image!
Hugs Gisela

Poppy said...

love the stamp and papers,gorgeous card.
poppy.

Michelle said...

WOW this card is soooooo cute, love the stamp.

Huggles

Shellie
xxx

Beth said...

This is fab - such a cute stamp and I love that paper - my favourite in the pad! I've tagged you by the way, see my blog for the details! xx

Dawn Wheeler said...

wow gorgeous card so cute and beautifully coloured ,love it ,Dawnxx

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thanks for joining in with my PIF fraw congrats you are one of my winners if you send me your details I will get your goodies posted of to you. My e-mails in my profile. Thanks again from Lisa

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining us with this gorgeous card, I ove the image and the great colours you have used
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

lovely card marcea ~just love the papers and that cute image ~ glad you have enjoyed some craft shopping
vanessa xx

Emma said...

There's an award for you on my blog...
Emma x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Love the papers and isn't that mouse adorable.
Hugs
Cathy xx

milli said...

Love it love it love it! Such a cute image, and the snowcrystals are great!

Camilla
xx

cats whiskers said...

Love this card Marcea, what a great image beautifully coloured as usual, and great layout
Hugs Jacqui x

Jilli said...

Cute stamp, love the papers and your colouring. Gorgeous card! Jillix

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes