Friday 21 November 2008

Sketch Saturday #25 ... updated


Hi folks, well here is my entry for this weeks Sketch Saturday . I promise to replace scanned pic with proper piccie tomorrow. Didn't get chance today during my lunch break cos I was busy buying a mega cute little fake fur bomber jacket to keep me warm tonight on my drunken escapades round York :o) ... after 20 years of not wearing a jacket on a night out I have finally given in!! Brrrrrrrr.



Just had to upload card for this weeks challenge before I go out- I really love this card, it came together so easily. Proper details etc tomorrow, got to go rush and get ready. Have fun folks, I will have a tipple for you all tonight :o)


*Update* Morning, had a fab night and as I promised (what a good girl I am , lol) here is my piccie. Hope you all have a great weekend - I am going shopping this afternoon .... for stamps, woohoo, so hope I get some beauties. Stay warm girlies :o)

Penny Black image coloured with prismas, papers from PM Basic Pastels and also Antique Cream paper packs, Cuddlybuddly sentiment stamp heat embossed in lilac EP, glitter glue to flower centres, ribbon, flower, gems and brad from stash.

17 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & colours.
Have a good night :o)x

nessy said...

cute card ~such pretty paper and ribbon.
hope you have a fun night!
vanessa xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Can see why you liked this card marcea, its gorgeous hun. Loving the cute hedgehog image, its adorable. Hugs linda x

Tasha said...

this card is really striking i love the use of colours
Tasha xx

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Marcea love the image and papers hope you enjoy your night out hugs Jill x

Sally said...

Marcea,
gorgeous card! Love the colors and the image you have used. Have fun, and make mine a double will you, says she who doesn't drink! LOL

Pop's Cards said...

Its gorgeous hun i love it, enjoy your weekend love Pops x x x

Suzanne said...

Oh this is gorgeous and I just love the colours and such a cute image. Enjoy your night out Sue :o)

Rach said...

A fabulous card Marcea, lovely colours.
Hope that your hangover isn't too huge this morning. lol...hugs Rachxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colouring and the papers you've used. Michele x

thread-bare said...

Gorgeous card hun xx Hope you get some fab stamps xx

Anonymous said...

Ooh I do love this stamp and your papers/ribbons are the perfect finishing touch and your colouring is ALWAYS the perfect end to another fab creation Marcea.
Nicola xxx

NGCARDS said...

I love this card hun, fab colours! Oooh I wanna know what stamps you got lol xxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and colours...
Good luck with the challenge.
Pleased to hear you had a good night!
Emma x

mueppi said...

Oh......... what a gorgeous card and great colouring, Marcea!!!!!
I love it so much!
Hugs Gisela

Bev said...

Another stunner Marcea, love those colours together.

So come on and spill the beenz - what stamps did you get???

hugs Bev x

Joey said...

Hi Marcea, this is a gorgeous card, I love the papers and colours together, and the image is so lovely.x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes