Sunday 16 November 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar #25


Everybody take a seat .... yes it is true .... another card from me. There must be something in the water this weekend because I seem to be on a roll. This time my card is for A Spoonful of Sugar's Challenge. The theme is to make a card for a child. I had to make a baby card so hopefully this will do the job!

Just a very simple card but I couldn't bring myself to cover this beautiful paper any more than what I had to - it is one of my faves ever. This little stamp is also a fave with me and is just the perfect image for a new baby. You are safe now .... there should be no more posts this evening because it is too dark now to take any pics - I must ask santa for a daylight lamp :o)
Penny Black image coloured with Prismas, stickles, nesties, papers by Making Memories, cuddlybuddly sentiment, pearls from sally, fibres from stash.

21 comments:

Rach said...

two favourites make a fabulous card Marcea, i can totally see why you love both the papers and the cute image. hugs rachxxx

Tasha said...

Hi there, such a beautiful card. I have that paper pad too, that paper and the green one in the pad are my faves and i too always think its a shame to cover them. You produced such a cute card

Tasha xx

Anonymous said...

I don´t blame you for not wanting to cover that lush bp and your stamp is simply gorgeous as is your colouring. Another winner Marcea.
Nicola xxx

Calv said...

This is such a cool card Marcea lol, looks so relaxed there in that hammock! :)

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful papers. Sue :o)

NGCARDS said...

I love this card hun its brilliant, the colours and papers are brilliaint I agree that you shouldn't of covered the paper. Love it! xxx

Sally said...

Marcea,
Beautiful card. Love the image..

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Marcea...love that cute PB stamp and the papers are beautiful too,i can see why you didn't want to cover them up,
Take care
Sandra x

Mrs Wonka said...

Love it! Yet another PB stamp on my wish list!

Mrs W x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Marcea, I love that stamp too! I understand why you don't want to cover the gorgeous paper!
Carole :-)

cats whiskers said...

Love that image and the papers match perfectly gorgeous eye candy
Hugs Jacqui x

nessy said...

fabby paper (best not covered)and cute image ~beautifully coloured
vanessa xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous chils card, Thanks for joining us this week at a spoonfull of sugar, Hugs Debbie x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Marcea, this is such a fabulous card hun. I adore the image and the beautiful papers you've used. Fantastic! hugs Linda x

Emma said...

Gorgeous card and sooo cute.
U have been busy hun...
Emma x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card so cute and fabulous ,love it ,Dawnxx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Marcea, great paper!!
Clairex

thread-bare said...

Love this card Marcea & I love the way you have used the fibre down the side, well done hun xx

Pauline C said...

Lovely - I adore this image and the paper and fibres are so pretty
Pauline x

tracie said...

Hi Marcea hope your well hun. Oh wow this is adorable, the image is one of my fav of baby cards and your coluring is fab hun.
Hugs :)x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for a new baby Marcea and I can see why you love the paper so much....good luck with the Xmas cards...production line eh...
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes