Monday 7 July 2008

One year on.....


I can hardly believe it is a year to the day since I made my first ever card. I remember sitting for about an hour at a blank piece of card wondering what on earth I was supposed to do with it. Where has the time gone I ask myself? Who knows but what fun these 12 months have been. I have tried so many new things and my mum has been there encouraging me all year. I think I am well and truly hooked and can't wait to see what the next year brings. Thought I would share my first card I made (told you I liked lilac, lol). Thankyou to everyone who has helped and inspired me, where would I be without you all!


1 comment:

Bev said...

It's wonderful to see how much you grow and change in a year Marcea. And yes, time does fly!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes