Wednesday 23 July 2008

Cute Card Thursday #19

Here is my card for this weeks challenge by CCT but I am not happy with it at all. I hate it when that happens but never mind, lol. I used a sketch by Katharina that she is using for a chance at being a guest designer but have decided not to use this card as an entry. Hopefully I will get a few more cards made this week, I have had a rotten head for a couple of days but am feeling on top of the world again - woohoo!

PennyBlack stamp coloured with Prismas, papers from Dovecraft Retro Floral Prints pack and PM Inspirations cool tones pack, sentiment stamp from cuddlybuddly heat embossed with green tinsel EP, butterfly from The Range, Ribbon and flower from stash.

5 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, the image is so sweet.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Magnifique et j'adore les couleurs

Anonymous said...

well i love your card even if you don´t marcea. i love this stamp and the papers you have used

nicola xxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous I just love the little mouse he is so cute
Sue

CeeJays Craft Central said...

I think your card is lovely Marcea
I love these cute mice
Caroline x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes