Tuesday 22 July 2008

I have a shiny award


Thankyou so much Bev for this, my very first award .... ever!!!! I was so pleased to wake up to this today because I had gone to bed early last night with a horrid headache. You certainly made me feel a whole lot better. Now the difficult bit... I have to pick 5 others to dedicate it to. If it was for fantastic blogs that would be easy but it is for people who follow my blog ... hellooooooo.... is there anyone out there????? I am such a newbie here in blogland so will choose as best I can.

So here are the rules............
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.


and here are my choices...
Bev (I know you visit, lol)
Jacqui
Lorraine
Mandy
Katharina

phew, there you go, thankyou ladies for either commenting on my cards, making me feel welcome in blogland or inspiring me

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Thanks very much Marcea, and well done on your first award, you will get plenty more, I love visiting your blog. I can remember when I got my first award it was brilliant I didn't realise how great blogging would be, but it is addictive
Well done
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Katharina Frei said...

Thanks so much Marcea! And welcome to blogland. I am glad I could deliver some inspiration for you :)
Katharina

Mandy said...

Thank you for the lovely award Marcea!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 1st Award Marcea which is well deserved and I bet it won´t be your last.

Nicola xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes