Sunday 13 July 2008

Duthch Dare - Challenge #5

This was so enjoyable, my very first Sweet Art Ebony card ... I am in love!! The challenge by Dutch Dare was to only use one piece of designer paper. I chose this beautiful paper from Dovecraft's Aquamarine Floral Print Pack and was immediately happy because it meant I could use lilac again guilt free.

Sweet Art Ebony coloured with watercolour pencils, frame from my mum (thanks), corners are a cuttlebug die, paper by Dovecraft, flowers and brads from stash.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I love everything with this gorgeous card, great work Marcea.

Nicola xxx

Bev said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutety exquisite card Marcea. The colours are so yummy and you have coloured that sweet little image so beautifully!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Love the cute image, the beautiful designer paper, the corner decorations... Thank you for participating in our challenge at Dutch Dare.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, love it.

Alison said...

Lovely card, great colours.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes