Tuesday 15 July 2008

Sketch Saturday #7 & PTW Teenage Kicks challenge

Good evening, here is my card for these 2 challenges (yep, managed another combo). It should have been ready last night but the unimaginable happened ..... I completely ran out of double sided tape!!!!! Fear not, I am well stocked up again so panic over ;0)

Thought I would try something completely different for the challenge by PTW and had some real fun with the holographic card and bright colours. Of course, this meant it was a nightmare to get a decent picture of it but the card is bright pink and totally girly. There is also a little sneaky peak of some electric blue used for matting and layering too. The sketch on Sketch Saturday was so easy to use and will be one that I will definately use again in the future.


Ignore all my rants over scanning etc - discovered a great tutorial by Katharina on how to take pictures of your cards ... I have added her to my fave blogs so please check out her work. I have now uploaded the new picture of my card which is so much clearer - woohoo!!

Image by Pink Petticoat coloured with watercolour pencils,Holographic card from Home Bargains (total steal at only 59p for 16 A4 sheets!!), sentiment strips from The Range, flower, brads and gems from stash..... and not forgetting my double sided tape from good old Wilkinsons!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

great girly card and sketch marcea, you have done both justice.

nicola xxx

Sue said...

such a great teenage card,i love it:-)

sue
xx

Jo said...

FAB card, love the Yoga Lola Rose :o)

Jo said...

Brilliant image! and a lovely card for a teenager, thank you for taking part this week, I'm glad you found the blog, and I do hope that you will take part again & again.

Jo xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my how funny card. Nice!

Moonbeam x

mueppi said...

Wunderschön gestaltete Karte!!!!!

Bev said...

Fabulous card hun, I agree re the sketch it's brilliant and you've used it to perfection

Sian said...

Fabby card and what a great background :)

debby4000 said...

Fab card, love the image.

Jilli said...

Great card,love the colour scheme and the image is fab!

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes