Wednesday 30 July 2008

1 card 2 challenges (again)







Well it is sort of 2 challenges. I have used the sketch for Katharina's GD call so fingers crossed she like it. Had probs with camera so had to scan my card and think I may have been too late to enter (sob). I don't think I had a chance really but was nice to try. The other challenge is for Cute Card Thursday - they wanted to see a card with something that would grow .... flowers hopefully will do the job!
Sweet Art Ebony coloured with Prismacolours, papers are Boho chic and Simply Elegant, cuddlybuddly sentiment stamp, nesties, ribbon, flowers and brad from stash


4 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Hi Marcea, No, you are not too late :) I am still trying to visit everybodys blog, so it will take some time until I can announce my choice for gd.
I love your card, a wonderful colouring and paper combination.
Thanks for the entry :)
Katharina

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, I love the image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Anonymous said...

great card marcea, love the stamp, colours and sketch.
nicola

Bev said...

It's a gorgoeus card Marcea, loads of luck with the GD entry

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes