Thursday 31 July 2008

Animal Magic Cutie




Well what do you know .... managed another combo!!! Must be on a roll tonight or just playing catchup, lol. I think pink and green is one of my fave colour combos now, I really think they go together so well. Challenge #10 by A spoonful of sugar was to include an animal on your card. This was such a real cute stamp that I couldn't resist making it up. The great sketch was from cutie Sunday and I will certainly be back to have a look at next weeks challenge. Almost forgot to mention, my oval nesties arrived yesterday - woohoo!!!! Just waiting for my circles to come now .... shouldn't be too much longer now ;-)


Sugar Nellie coloured with prismacolors, papers by boho chicc 'Lauren' pack, ribbon, flowers and brads from stash

18 comments:

Arline said...

This is lovely Marcea! Great colours and that image is so cute! Beautiful!xx

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful marcea. great colour combo, great sketch and such a gorgeous stamp too.
hope your cdircle nesties arrive soon.

nicola xxx

*Arwen* said...

This is such a beautiful card :)
Thanks for your attendance.
xoxo Arwen

Debbie said...

This is a gorgeous card Marcea I love the DP you have used.Thanks for playing along this week. Hugs Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the papers you've used and the image is beautiful

Crazycatlaydee said...

Beautiful Card Hun!!!
As always :-)))
Guess what???
You've been tagged :-))
Pop over to my blog for more details.....Big hugz Crazycatlaydee xxx

Bubbles said...

FAb card the pink and green combo is lovely and such a cute image. thanks for playing.
Joanne x

cats whiskers said...

brilliant card and lovely colours
Well done
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Another stunner Marcea - love love love those papers, they are fabulous. Love that sweet little image too - well done you on the combo!!!

Bev said...

I can't remember if I commented on this card when I looked at it a wee while ago Marcea so in case I didn', thought I would post again (it's my age you know lol)

This is absolutely gorgeous! Those papers are stunning (I need them lol) and your colouring is gorgeous. Well done hunny, it's a fabulous card

Rach said...

lovely card with great use of colour. hugs rach.xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gogrgeous card Marcea, such pretty colours you have used. Thanks for joining in our challenge. Hugs Nikki x

Debbie said...

Great card Marcea. Fab deasign and gorgeous colours.

Anonymous said...

awww, this is so sweet! love the colours!

Tina said...

The card is soooooooo cute!
Thanks for playing

Hugs
Tina

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

What a beautiful card , lovley image

Gill said...

Beautiful card, great layout and lovely colours, the image is sooo cute
lv Gill x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes