Wednesday 9 July 2008

1 card for 2 challenges

I am trying to catch up with a few challenges that I have missed and so decided to combine a couple of challenges into 1 card. I have used this cute bear for the Penny Black challenge whilst using the sketch from the Friday Sketchers challenge.


Recipe:


Dream a dream stamp from Penny Black coloured with water colour pencils. Sentiment stamp from Sudio G embossed with Green Tinsel EP. Olivine Essence Creative Tones paper by Papermania. Flowers, ribbons and brads from stash. No buttons from guilt of cutting up hubby's shirt for card!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, so cute. Great colours. Love the image.

Anonymous said...

A really sweet card and I love the cute PB image. Thanks for trying my sketch this week at FS.
Carole ;o)

Anonymous said...

i love this card marcea. there is no stopping you now.
nicola xxx

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card for the challenge - such a cute image and love that flower - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week
Kath
xxx

Sarah said...

Great card, I love the colours you've used!

Bev said...

I am so behind visiting all my favourite blogs! I nearly missed this card too hun - it's gorgeous! I must get me that stamp, it's so sweet. Love what you've done with the sketch, the papers are so pretty

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes