Sunday 20 July 2008

A couple of cards for friends and family

I have had a busy week this week making cards for friends and family ... why is it always last minute with me???? Anyway, I am going to have to try and make a few next week for some challenges - I am missing them!!!! This cute little teddy is for my niece Emily. She is 4 tomorrow and this fab bear is from cuddlybuddly . I just enlarged the image and cut out to make a cute shaped card. Added loads of glitter glue to the dots and voila - a nice easy card that went down a treat (she couldn't/wouldn't wait til tomorrow to open it)!!!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Absolutley gorgeous hun.

Anonymous said...

ooh this is gorgeous marcea.

nicola xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Super cute card ,love it ,Dawnx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes