Friday 25 July 2008

Ooooooh ... I have an award

Thankyou once again Bev for thinking of me with this award, what a perfect end to the week!!!!! Ok, so is what it's all about........

It's the Wylde Women Award and the rules are:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Ok, so here are a few that I think deserve it too (there are quite a few people I wish I could give it to but they don't have blogs!!!!)
I expect afew of these don't really know who I am but I just wanted to thank them for leaving comments on my cards and making me feel good about this great hobby! Thanks for all the encouragement ladies - it really DOES make my day;-)

5 comments:

dee said...

Marcea, I love your blog! A great award and one you deserve. Your cards are fantastic. Congrats again. Dee (widnes)

mueppi said...

Many thanks for this romp award!! I have been glad very much about it!!!!!
In the course of the day I will transmit him!
Hugs Gisela

Crazycatlaydee said...

Hey Hun!!!
I have (LOL) a little something for you on my blog :)
Thank you hun!!!! you're awesome :)

Kathy said...

Thank you so much Marcea!! I love looking at your blog:) Congrats on getting this award and thanks so much for passing it on to me!! Have a great week-end:) Kathy

Caroline said...

congratulations on your award marcea - its well deserved, and thanks for passing it on to me! I was so surprised as I received it twice - wow, and coming from such talented ladies as you and bev it means a lot. thank you :-)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes