Sunday 6 July 2008

Hi everyone

Well who would have thought little me would have a blog!!!! Ooooh it is a bit scary here in the land of blogs but I am sure it will be better in a day or 2. I would like to give a huge thankyou to Bev for all her help and encouragement. I really do not think I would have started this blog without her gentle prods and support. Bev also made my super cute banner - thankyou so much, you are a gem. Please make sure you all check out her blog and leave her some love, she is an incredible crafter and inspires me every single day.

Well I had better stop chatting and go and make a card to post on my shiny new blog ... ooh it is so exciting



3 comments:

Bev said...

Woohoo!! Welcoome to the land of Blog!!! Now get some cards up girl lol!!
Bev x

Nicola said...

Who´s a clever girl then !!!
I am looking forward to viewing your creations Marcea.
Nicola xxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Marcea
Welcome to blogland! Like you im relatively new to it all, started mine almost 2 weeks ago. I am so loving it though, and have met some really lovely people. I am going to add you to my favourite blog sites which should help you get more visitors. It would be great to email you, if you are okay with this maybe you could leave a comment on my blog or email me (address on profile). Hope to hear from you Linda x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes