Sunday 20 July 2008

Dr who... for Stu

Here is the 2nd card this week for friends and family. It is for my friends boyfriend and he is mad on Dr Who. Finally a male card that wasn't too difficult to make. I didn't have any dark pearlescent card so I used this dark grey pearlescent paper as a wrap for the card. Used my top score board from crafters companion for the embossed lines and finished off with a few peel offs. I even made a box for this card which turned out great. Stuart's birthday isn't until next weekend but my friend loves it.




The third card I made this week is for my dad, but I will post it next week just incase he has a sneaky peek on my blog, lol.

4 comments:

Bev said...

Brillinat card hun - I'm sure it will be very well received

Anonymous said...

bet stuart loves this fab card marcea.

nicola xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a brilliant card fab idea ,xxxDawnx

Bev said...

There is something for you on my blog hunny

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes