Thursday 10 July 2008

Cute card Thursday & Sketch by Tamara

Good evening to you all, hope you are all ok. Well on this rainy Thursday evening I have managed to combine 2 challenges again. The challenge by Cute Card Thursday was to make a card for a child and the brilliant sketch (#52) was provided by Tamara . I think I will give this to my niece for her birthday - she will be 4 at the end of the month (but who knows, I might change my mind, lol)

Tilda coloured with watercolour pencils, papers from funky seasons cd, sentiment stamp from cuddlybuddly, sticker from DCWV, flowers and brads from stash.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic card Marcea, I love Tilda and your choice of colours and embellishments.
Nicola xxx

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love your layered flowers so pretty, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Kathy said...

Beautiful colors and I love all your flowers!! Nice coloring of your Tilda also!!

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
X

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and the flowers are fab
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Bev said...

It's absolutley gorgeous Marcea, the papers are fab and your colouring brilliant! Well done you

cats whiskers said...

Grea Card Marcia and love your colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great use of Tamara's sketch! Very cute! This would be a great birthday card for a little girl!

Debbie said...

Great card Marcea. Beautiful colours and embellishments.

Debbie x

Anne said...

Very pretty, Tilda is lovely, and your colours are fab!

Unknown said...

Love the card!!! So so adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketches!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

j'aime les couleurs, j'aime le motif, bref, j'aime la carte

Tamara Wheeler said...

Love the card. It is beautiful.

Thanks for using one of my sketches. I hope you will come back often.

Casi said...

Wonderful card and beautiful colours.

Dana Rose said...

I love the card! The embellishments are great and the colors are so much fun!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes