Saturday 19 July 2008

Guest designer for Sketches by Tamara ..... that's me!!

Oh my goodness, can you believe it ... I can't!!!!! I am still so excited to have been asked by Tamara and feel so honoured. Even more suprisingly is that I managed to keep it secret all week - I have been longing to tell everyone. I love Tamara's sketches so jumped at the chance to be guest designer for the week. I had to chose one of her sketches that I liked and then make a card using the sketch. I hope you all have a look at her blog and take part in her weekly challenges. She also has a new layout every week for all you scrapbookers out there too!! Thanks Tamara for asking me - you really have made my week!!

Sarah Kay image coloured with prisma pencils, corner scrolls using cuttlebug vintage dies, paper from PM creative tones - raspberry champagne paper stack, brads and flowers from stash.


5 comments:

sam5886 said...

absolutely gorgeous card hon - love the colours - and way to go with your new pencils.

Sam
x

Anonymous said...

Absolutely a STUNNING creation Marcea, I love everything !!!

Nicola xxx

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Marcea! I'm on Tamara's card design team . . . CONGRATULATIONS on your feature! I love this card! It's absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mercea
what an absolutely superb card just like Nicola I love everything about it
Sue

Bev said...

Woohoo! Congratulations hunny, very well deserved!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes