Sunday 6 July 2008

Sarah Kay Challenge 1 - Lovely Lilac

So here it is, my very first card of my blog. I have really enjoyed making this card because lilac is one of my favourite colours. I am looking forward to more of the challenges from the Sarah Kay blog in the coming weeks. My scanner is misbehaving a bit tonight though and insists on showing my lilac as more of a blue but never mind.

Recipe :


  • Sarah Kay stamp coloured with water colour pencils

  • Paper from Colossal Paper Pack, Inspirations - warm tones and Funky Seasons CD

  • Sentiment DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies

  • Flowers, ribbon and brads from stash

12 comments:

NGCARDS said...

fab card hun i love it =)
xxx

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! Your lovely image is colored in so pretty!! Congrats on your 1st post and hope to see alot more of you:)

Sue said...

a stunning card and coloured beutifully.welcome to blogging, it's very addictive:-) i will keep popping back to see ya:-)

Sue
xx

Christa said...

Wowwwwwwww lovely card!! And welcome on the blogs ... you will love it!

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow this is beautiful
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Marcea and i love your banner so cute Congratulations on the site,
Margaret S.C

Lorraine said...

Fab card, love the papers. Don't worry about the scanner changing your lilac to blue, I have that problem too! Thought I was alone LOL

Thanks for taking part in SKC this week!

Lorraine

Nicola said...

Wow what a beauty, I love absolutely everything you have created here.
Nicola xxx

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Marcea. Love the layout, the papers and all the little embellies - makes for a beautiful card.

Oh and congrats on posting your first card lol

Cathy said...

Oh this is gorgeous. I love the image and the papers are wonderful.
Cathy xx

Richelle said...

Beautiful card! love the background paper.

Andrea said...

Your colouring is perfect

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes