Tuesday 4 September 2018

Look Fantastic Beauty Box - September 2018 Unboxing

I am so happy, my Look Fantastic beauty box has arrived and I was home when the postie brought it!! I always try to open my box when I film so I was really happy that I could unbox it straight away.

For those that don’t know Look Fantastic is a beauty subscription box with varies subscription offers. I get a rolling month and can cancel at any time. I pay £15 a month including delivery and I LOVE it!!!!!

This month it is their 4th birthday so I was hoping to be wowed!!!

sneak

Here is my unboxing video if you would like to see the products in a little more detail and also to see some of the product information and ingredients etc …..



I really enjoyed opening this box and I cannot wait to try the products. I already know that I love the Evelom cleanser so I am delighted to have more of this. I am excited to try the hair product and may even do a review on it after I have tried it.

evelomhairlordmanemaskoil

If you would like me to review anything else shown here today do let me know and I will either write a post or create a video.

close

Thankyou so much for taking the time to read my post today. Take care and have a lovely day xxx

No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes