Saturday 8 September 2018

Birchbox Beauty Box Unboxing | September 2018 | On Top of Your World

Happy weekend everyone. How horrid is this rain!! I am not enjoying it at all. It feels so cold – I even had the heating on briefly last night. Yesterday my new Birchbox arrived to cheer me up. I have had this box on and off for ages and have a bit of a love hate relationship with it. It has been more love recently though so thats good.

bb1

If you fancy getting a box and are a new subscriber you can get £5 off your first box by clicking HERE. I also get a little freebie too if you use this link. my refer code is ‘ladymawa’ ….. birchbox.co.uk/invite/ladymawa

As usual I have filmed my unboxing so if you want to see my first impressions please feel free to watch my video.



Overall I was pleased with the contents, I am so happy with the blusher plus the other items all seem nice enough so I think it was a good month.

bb2bb3bb4bb5bb6bb7

I am just going to take Glen out to my parents for half an hour bless him, cabin fever has set in. I can’t believe it is 6 weeks tomorrow since his accident. He is such a good patient, I feel so thankful he is still by my side.

Right, enough sentimental mush. See you all very soon, have a lovely weekend xxx

No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes