Sunday 2 September 2018

It's time for Stamptember with Simon Says Stamp!!

Finally, the time is here that we have been waiting for all year …. it is time for STAMPtember. I am so excited to be taking part again after a few years break and wow, it is even bigger and better than before!

STAMPtember-1080x1080-1-1-735x735

There are lots and lots of fabulous new products that have been released so do go and check them out over on the special STAMPtember page on the Simon Says Stamp website.

Also make sure you pop over to the Simon Says Stamp Blog for lots of fun and details of how to join in the fun on many different social media platforms with links to all of us who are taking part sharing the fabulous new releases with you. We all have different voucher codes for a free gift to share too so it really is a great excuse to join the celebrations and grab some of these goodies. My code is at the end of this post so keep on reading and you will see it in a minute :)

This is the first crafty thing I have made in so long and I am still unpacking my craft things but I so wanted to take part. I have made a festive gift tag to share today.

sss1
SSS2SSS3

For my tag I have used the beautiful centre cut holiday icons rubber stamp. This stamp is so cool – it can be used as one large stamp or as 3 separate smaller stamps. I really love the sweet design and it is just so versatile for the festive season.

sssstampsssstamp2

Product links will be below too if you fancy adding any little extras to your shopping cart.

Please make sure you check out everyone else’s posts on their blogs, instagram and facebook and if you search using the hashtags #STAMPtember and #SimonSaysStamp you will discover so much inspiration.

Recommended products – click to be taken directly to product page

sssstamptagembossing ink
rosegluepowder
blockheatgun

Finally here is my code for you all to get a free gift when you buy any item …. please check the Simon Says Stamp website for full details. Your code is BALL85



STAMPtember 2018 Free Gift_1080_SSSBALL85
Have fun everyone and happy STAMPtember
xxx

42 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Lovely to see you back, Marcea! I love the embossing against the kraft on your tag and what a great stamp that is! xx

Mandy said...

Marcea it is so lovely to have you back with us :)
You tag is so cute! I love your pretty floral arrangement & I now "need" that stamp lol xxx

Nox said...

Love the embossing on the kraft paper - and such a simple, but gorgeous tag. This is a fantastic release for Stamptember - and this is another design that I am starting to love more and more.

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love how this tag turned out! Great job! :)

Joyce McIntosh said...

Cute tag! Love this stamp.

Laura said...

Such a beautiful tag.

Peggy M said...

Lovely embossed tag! Thank you for sharing!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the stamped heat embossed icons on the Kraft tag.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Leslie L. said...

Who doesn't love gold on kraft; what a great tag!

auntjen4 said...

Simple and adorable tag!

Crazy8farm said...

Such a cute gift tag!!

Patty said...

Beautiful!! And I would have never thought to use that stamp for a tag..fantastic!

Heidi Rees said...

I love heat embossing! Such a great way to add texture and depth! Beautiful tag!

Anonymous said...

This stamp looks great - love the tag you created.

Unknown said...

Gotta love embossing on kraft!! Cute Tag!

Demae said...

So nice!! Simple but really elegant.

marzee said...

Love your tag!

Cathy Jones Jordison said...

Your tag is so pretty. I like how you used the center stamp for your background. Thanks for sharing.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your gift tag x

Siobhan Burtlow said...

Great use of this stamp! LOVE

Lori said...

Love making my own tags, this is so pretty!

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

What a lovely tag Marcea and so elegant. Thank you for sharing!

forpahl5 said...

Very nice!

Karen R said...

Love the gold embossing on kraft...very elegant presentation!

Brenda Kuder said...

I love your tags. I really did not care for that stamp until I saw what you did with it.

Ilda said...

Great tag! Very Elegant!

Teresa Doyle said...

What a gorgeous tag Marcea. I am a true tag lover so this has my full attention. Well done.

Dar said...

Great tag. Love this stamp. :)

Denise F. said...

Love this stamp, it looks great embossed in gold. TYFS

Jodi Warren said...

That is a gorgeous tag. Love the colors.

Dawn J said...

Tags are so much fun to create. Last Christmas my teenage grandsons kept them as they were so different and they love what I create for them. Great stamp set, can't wait to get one.

Gayle Bartholomew said...

this tag is so pretty, love how the embossing on the kraft looks.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love the embossing against the kraft color and what a wonderful stamp set!!

Terry Deason said...

I love the gold embossing. It is so elegant.

Sandy M said...

This one really makes a statement. Gorgeous and easy to do.

Sandy M said...

This one really makes a statement. Gorgeous and yet simple to make.

Sandra W. said...

Like many others here, I love the embossing on craft. Very nice.

Teri S. said...

Gold embossing on Kraft paper is so lovely. These tags are elegant & I love the lace you used to tie them off with.

Lee said...

What a great way to make a simple but striking card. Thank you so much for the inspiration and yet another idea for using this cool new stamp.

Katie said...

Love the tone on tone with the muted colors.

Gloria Mandery said...

You can never have too many gift tags. These are beautiful.

Lorraine said...

A fab tag Marcea. I love the embossing and pretty flowers.
Lorraine x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes