Sunday 26 August 2018

Simon Says stamp september card kit–sea treasure unboxing video

I am so excited today because I got to open the brand new kit from Simon Says Stamp and it is beauuuuuuutiful!!!

If you love mermaids (and who doesn’t) you are going to love it so much. There are so many fantastic products in the kit and I cannot wait to start using it.


I have filmed a video of me opening my kit and showing each item so that you can see everything that is included. The kit costs $34.99 and Simon Says Stamp ship internationally so you can all enjoy it.



If you enjoy seeing videos of products please let me know or if you would like to see anything else again let me know.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will be back soon with a card from this stunning kit xx


No comments:

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes