Thursday 23 August 2018

It’s almost time ……

The time is almost here for me to make my first card in years!! My craft room is almost ready and I have started to spring clean my blog in anticipation. I feel so excited to be surrounded by my craft supplies and feel so happy to be back blogging.


Marcea's Crafting Corner (4)


It has been a stressful few weeks. My husband was involved in a serious car accident at work and we have a long way ahead of us to get him fit and well but we have each other and I am so thankful for that.


I will tell you more about it another time but I really just wanted to say I am back!!!


See you all very soon with a creation or two.


I have several social media accounts so feel free to follow me on YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.


Hope to see you all very soon xxx

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

It will be good to see you blogging again Marcea. I hope Glen is on the mend.
Lorraine x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes