Monday 17 September 2018

Always be yourself … unless you can be a mermaid

Happy Monday to you all. I am so happy to be back with my first card in 6 years! I can’t quite believe it has been that long. It has taken me a couple of weeks to be fair to make my card but it is now finished.

I enjoyed making this so much. The image is just so pretty. It is from my beautiful mermaid stamp set from Simon Says Stamp. This has to be one of my favourite colour combos and I didn't even realise at the time but it matches my new blog colours perfectly ... loving this little bonus!




For my card I have used one of the beautiful mermaid stamps and coloured with my copics. It seems so odd colouring and I need a few refills for my skin tones so I will get those ordered online.

IMG_9531

I have added some stickles for a little bling – I just love glitter … the shade is waterfall.

This is something new to when I blogged before ... 3D effects .... press play .... how fun!



IMG_9533

I really love the sentiment stamps in this stamp kit … perfect for any age at all. I popped to The Range and Hobbycraft for a couple of bits and couldn’t believe my luck when I found this beautiful First Edition paper pad (Beyond the shore, 6x6) … the colours were perfect and just beautiful mermaidy designs.

IMG_9530IMG_9532

Here is a quick video of the crafty things I bought …..




Ok, so time for some challenges … eek …. how exciting. I will add them below when I find some lol.



Have a fab week everyone …. it’s great to be properly back xxx


2 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Really beautiful card, love the whole colour theme and you have coloured her beautifully
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
Have a great day :)

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Marcia. I love the mermaid- she looks fab and in my favourite colours too.
Lorraine x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes