Monday 10 September 2018

Slimming World Weigh In Week 3

So Saturday saw my next weigh in. I was actually feeling fairly confident on my way to group this week which is such a nice feeling. My week had been pretty good. My meals were certainly on plan but my treats still need looking at. If I am honest I am not very good at counting my syns and this is something I need to work at.

I am delighted though to have lost 2lbs this week. This is now 4lbs off and I feel that I am back in the swing of things. I have done a quick update video if you want to watch …..



In group we went back through our books and our consultant did the ‘new member’ talk to the group. It was really good to be reminded of the basics. I also picked up some more mint choc hifi bars – oh man they are soooooo good.

I am hoping for another good week. If any of you are trying to be good I would love to know how you are getting on. Take care and see you soon xxx

3 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

So glad I got your post today. I am a Weight Watcher here in NY and I lost 18 lbs so far.. at a standstill and I thought today to go back to "beginner's mind".. then I read your post about the reminder as if it was Day 1 and that is exactly what I need to do to get to goal which is thankfully only a few pounds away. Have a great day! Ann

Life With Kaz said...

Hi just found your blog as well i do have a blog on here but I don’t known how to post pictures which is quite annoying xx

Life With Kaz said...

Hi just found your blog as well I do have a blog on here too but don’t know how to post pictures which is quite annoying xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes