Saturday 27 July 2019

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR DAD

It’s so good to be back!! I am still in the middle of moving into my craft room but I desperately wanted to make a card for my Dad’s birthday. This proved a bit tricky with my stuff being all over, forgetting what I have and then the heat!! So last night I ventured into my room and attempted a card.






It is not my usual style at all but it felt so good to be crafting again. I really did not know what I wanted to make so I had a quick look on YouTube and found a card made by a lady called Georgie Burns. I really liked the simplicity of the design plus I knew I would be able to find supplies to be able to make it.



So much of my papers are probably out of date but I really do love this paper pad by Authentique – the colours are suited so well to masculine cards. I had to use a punch for the circles because I still cannot find my plates for my Cuttlebug but they will turn up soon I’m sure.







I have filmed making this card so if you are interested you can pop over to my channel and have a look – all feedback is very welcome. I can’t wait to get more creative and to get stamping and colouring with my Copics.

Addicted to stamps and more - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Make My Monday - For a guy, any age
Dare 2B Artzy - Masculine Birthday
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes




Happy weekend to you all xxx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Great male card x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a wonderfully designed male card, I am sure you Dad will love it. Thank you for playing along at Creative inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Janeen from DemiDoodle.com said...

Thanks for sharing your father's birthday card at Make My Monday For A Guy Challenge!

Janeen
MMM Design Team
https://www.demidoodle.com

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes