Wednesday 25 May 2011

Simon Says … Stars and Stripes

 

Morning lovely bloggers…….. only me! Are you all ready for another challenge from us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog????? This week we would love to see Stars and Stripes on your projects …. easy peasy

14-05.11

As usual there is a brilliant $50 voucher to spend at Simon Says Stamp Online Store for one lucky person – thankyou Heidi!!

november19header

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

Here are the products I used to make my card – click the pic to take you directly to the product at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.  Stamp used is by The Greeting Farm.

SR214  s4-125  s4092

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

8 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Morning sweetie, loving this card. He is a cutie and the papers are delish. Have a fab day

Ali x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) the image is just sooo cute and I love these papers and the sentiment is perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Marcea, just love that image you have used - he is soooo cute ! My fave papers too I see !!

Hugs,

Jo x

Jane said...

This image is so cute and I love the colours you've used hun! gorgeous boys card! hugs, Jane x

Heather said...

Hi sweetie - guess what I got in the post today - your birthday card!!!
It's been on it travels and come back to me, label ripped off fortunately my address was on the back. Question is now - should I re-send it and hope it will arrive in time for next hear???
Love your card and the papers are fabulous - I have them but not managed to cut into them yet!! What a fabulous sentiment to go with the cute image!!
hugs
Heather xx

bluucaca said...

very cute boys card thanks for sharing

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Loving the papers and layout, you’re a STAR!! ;)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

debby4000 said...

Beautiful, gorgeous card Marcea and love the cute image.
luv
debby

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes