Tuesday 31 May 2011

Papertake Weekly – It’s time for a sketch!

Hi guys, well another week already and it is a special day today for 2 very important people in my life. It is the birthday of my wonderful son Ryan (18 today) and my mum (not 18 today lol) so a double celebration all round!

Of course we can celebrate with a brand new challenge on Papertake Weekly and it is sketch time – woop woop!!

19-05.11

Aren’t these papers delicious …… Kaisercraft really make some scrummy papers. I will add the piccy links later this evening for any of you wanting to go shopping. They are available from Simon Says Stamp Online Store if you can’t wait for the pics lol.

Best get my lunch eaten and get back to work – see you all tomorrow. Almost forgot – it is the last day to enter my candy if you haven’t done already (link on sidebar) … good luck xxxx

Challenges

Belles n Whistles - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - For a Diva
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Flower Power

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your son and to your mum, Marcea!!!
What a lovely bright and sunny card! I love the image!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

nessy said...

stunning card marcea ~love the strong summer colours you have used ~beautifully made!
vanessa xx

Annette Allen said...

Awesome card..

Digi Darla said...

Gorgeous colors, splendid coloring and a beautiful image to make a fantastic card! Love it!
XX DigiDarla

Terry said...

Hey there Marcea, happy birthday on Ryan sweetie and your Mom....hope they will have a great day and get spoiled rotten. For your card my goodness these colors are just great wowzersss and the image yummieeeee fabulous coloring too sweetie. Thank you for sharing sweetie hugs terry xxx and do you wanna join into my PB candy?? just come on over oke? and join into the fun Hugs Terry xxxx

bluucaca said...

very nice card and yes the paper is wonderful

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love the image and colouring.:) Sandra H

Debby said...

I love these papers and I don't like orange....lol, but these are pretty, and she is a darling image!
Hugs

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love those colours.
Hugs
Linda

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love the image and all the bright colours ,,, very summery :-)

Hope Ryan had a fab 18th and hope your Mum had a lovely b'day too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Elise said...

Oooh gorgeous! So happy and bright! That butterfly adds the perfect touch to everything! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

Hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! These colors are totally amazing!! I love what you've done for the layout too!! Thanks so much for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge! “anything goes” last week! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles n’ Whistles Designer

Unknown said...

nice sharing....Gorgeous card Marcea, I love those colours. Thanks from caramaster

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes