Wednesday 4 May 2011

Simon Says Stamp – Paper Piecing / Piercing

 

Wednesday already – doesn’t the week seem to fly after a Bank Holiday!!! My day off already and I shall be getting my hair done in a bit.

Thankyou to all of you who joined in with our celebrations and blog hop last week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, it was great to see so many of you joining in. There are going to be so many lucky winners so make sure you keep checking on the challenge blog and also on the individual DT blogs to see if you are one of the lucky winners!!!

Our challenge this week is a choice …. paper piecing or paper piercing … I did both cos I am so indecisive and I hate to think I am missing out on something lol.

03-05.11

The DT are also showcasing stamps by My Favourite Things (MFT) …… I just adore the Pure Innocence stamps, isn’t she just adorable. There are lots  to choose from at Simon Says Stamp Online Store. Don’t forget that if you enter this week you will be put in the draw to win this voucher!!!!

november19header

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

All these products were used to make my card – click the pictures to be taken to page where you can buy them online with Simon Says Stamp Online Store.

WIS_1654_6x6Wisteria    PIFlowerGirl2982tonicpicks4-113  HAEarthMixedAccentsCH214 85517cityparkac

Challenges

Have a great day … soon be the weekend

Marcea xxx

10 comments:

Juls said...

just gorgeous!! loving that chocolate coloured flower! Hugs Juls

Squirrel x said...

What a little cutie! Doing both piecing and piercing is just showing off bird, lol, but you've done both brilliantly - gorgeous card. Sxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Marcea!! The paperpieced girl looks so cute!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Marcea :-) I love these cute images and the papers and details are all perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

I went to have a hair 'do' yesterday, slept on it and now look like a cockatoo !!! lol :-)

Linda . J said...

Love this card its so bright and cheerful, love the colours and design, perfect.
Hugs Linda

bluucaca said...

really love this and the colors are to die. it's my favorite colors lol

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the image and the papers are fantastic! Wonderful work! Happy almost Birthday sweets...you don't look a day over 25!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Hi Sweetie, fabulous card - I love your colour scheme and that image is such a little cutie!! Gosh - how di you get your hunching so neat, couldn't go in a nice curve like that if my life depended on it!!
hugs,
Heather xx

Cazza said...

Gorgeous card hon, this stamp is adorable!! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes