Thursday 26 May 2011

Lili of the Valley – I believe in fairies … do you???


Hi folks, here I am after another hard day on the good old land of NHS … enough said lol. So, what better way to cheer up that with this weeks new challenge on Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog with a theme so many of us love ……
I believe in fairies
17-05.11
I haven’t coloured this image in for absolutely months and months – she is really dainty!! You can click on the pic of her below to be taken to the direct page so you can buy her if you love her too. These fab papers are from Tracy at Dies to Die For – they are more greeny-turquoise in real life not bluey but hey, I took my piccy a bit late last night so I am so sorry. I have also added a piccy link below so please pop over to check them out – so pretty!!

Challenges

Sketch and Stash - #62

Click pics for direct links ….

fairybouquetdb  scallopcard  messthank  lilachousekit
Have a lovely evening xxx

8 comments:

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous card, love the LOTV fairies! Lovely colours too :)
Kelly.x

Marion said...

Hi Marcea, Stunning card and one of my fav LOTV fairies. Wonderful colouring and delish papers and lace.
hugs
Marion

Kirsty said...

Hi Love the colours on this one. Great when you show what you have used !! Thanks for the inspiration. Kitty :)

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Marcea, love it.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card Marcea! I love the colors you used.

I have enjoyed your Humphrey posts during the week too.

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Hi Marcea. I love how you've used our sketch and the pretty colours too. Have a great weekend. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash. x

Julie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Marcea! Beautiful image and colours especially! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes