Thursday 19 May 2011

Helpful Humphrey!


Morning, day 3 of sneak peeks and here is such a sweet stamp. Again useful for so many occassions. Have you been over to the news and inspiration blog yet???? Make sure you check it out for details of other cards as well as all the latest news. I am sure you already know by now that these stamps and the double CD rom from Crafter's Companion are launched on Ideal World at 9pm next Tuesday (24th May)



I have coloured this image with my copics but guess what, I cheated with the papers!!!!! This is why Humphrey is so helpful ..... one of the new features on the CDs this time is that there is a quickie section why has a preprinted layout of papers ... as in my piccie and it also comes with a sweet decoupage topper and elements to decorate including sentiments. I used some of the paper and sentiment but added my stamped image to finish - how easy is that. So handy when you need a card fast!!

Oki doki, thats all for today - pop back again tomorrow xxx

11 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

What a sweet guy! I am afraid, I will simply have to buy the stamps - all of them!!!
Your card is very sweet, too.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card these stamps look super. Mary x

Squirrel x said...

This has to be my fave Humph so far, what an adorable little chap! Gorgeous card bird, you are a talented old sausage. Hugs, Sxx

Anonymous said...

Very clever, those digi papers! I love humphry, so cute! I love how the card turned out!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

amanda stokes said...

Hi Marcea!
Gorgeous card,these images are so cute! :) xx

Riet said...

Wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

kelly ledder said...

This is beautiful x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Another beauty Marcea...LOVING this one!

Ali x

debby4000 said...

Adorable gorgeous card Marcea.
luv
debby

Nicola said...

Awe Humphrey is adorable, fab colouring Marcea and I love the idea of the quickie section wth the papers.
xx Mum xx

kelly ledder said...

Oh wow this is amazing x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes