Wednesday 18 May 2011

Nobody puts Humphrey in the corner!

…… well unless it is Humphrey’s Corner and then it is ok. Day 2 of the sneak peeks – I hope you are enjoying them so far. I have seen so many positive comments about this brand new range and I am so excited. For those of you who do not know what I am talking about Crafter’s Companion has secured the license for Humphrey’s Corner – woop woop. This means there are going to be 6 stamps (with sentiments/accessory stamps) and a double Cd Rom packed full of papers, decoupage, borders etc etc. It will be launched on Ideal World on 24th May at 9pm so be there or be square!

10-05.11

How cute is this image – perfect for so many occassions. The papers are from the CD Rom and the sentiment comes with this stamp. Look at that little snail ….. not something I usually like but in this case I will make an exception!!!

Make sure you keep popping over to the news and inspiration blog for updates and check out the other DT members blogs too. I have added ‘Humphrey’ below to my tags so if you click that hopefully you will see my other Humphrey creations …. fingers crossed :o)

See you again tomorrow with another sneak peek.
xxx

11 comments:

Kreativmonster said...

Soooo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute and your colouring is just fab. I will reply to your email.... honest lol

Sam
x

nicolet said...

What a sweetie!
Hugs Nicolet

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh my soooo cute and love the papers too was gonna squeal but think I'm all squealed out :D roflol.....another fabulous card Marcea

hugs ali x

Anonymous said...

Beautifully colored! I love the card!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Dianne said...

SO CUTE and ADORABLE. Coloring brought her to life.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute, love the colour combo you have chosen Marcea. I loved playing with Humphrey and am loving seeing what the rest of the DT have made. Marianne x

Squirrel x said...

Stunning work babes, but now I have an image in my head of a dirty dancing elephant! Cheers! Hugs Sxx

Mandy said...

Hi Marcea,
It's great to be seeing what we have all done with these sweet stamps and CD..Love the papers and the snail is actually cute,can't say that about the real ones,yuk....Another wonderful card...
Mandy x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nicola said...

Love your colour combo and fab colouration Marcea, another gorgeous card.
xx Mum xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes