Tuesday 3 May 2011

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes



Hi there .... on my lunch running very late and back to work in a min. Will write up my post later ...... here is my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly ...... see you soon xxx

I am back ..... just not enough hours in the day!!!!! So our theme this week is anything goes - nice and easy huh!! There is also the added option to use something round. Our sponsor this week is Lili of the Valley so I thought I would share one of the soon to be released super cute teddy stamps.



A sneak peek at the new LOTV stamps which will be released on Wednesday 11th May (my 'special' birthday ... gulp)


The fab papers are available from Tracy at Dies to Die For and are by Crate Paper - just love these bright, fun colours. The sentiment is from the newly released stamps by LOTV.

Challenges

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - One for the boys

Crafty Catz - Congratulation
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes



16 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi aw this is my favourite one so far will be great for fathers day. The papers with this are great so colourful. Kitty :D

Lisa said...

What a ute card Marcea! Fun and bright colors :)
I just love this image! xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love him Marcea and what a fab card you've made with him! Love it! x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

nessy said...

super cute image ~ just love him and such bright ,fun colours!! perfect!
vanessa xx

Angie said...

Hi Marcea wow what a tease i love the image can't wait now for the new releases. You have coloured him beautifully and your colours are fab.
Hugs Angie x

Lorraine A said...

perfect !!! I love this image and the papers and colours are fab ,,, this will be a popular image I'm sure !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sharon Caudle said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!! I love the bright colors and he couldn't be any more adorable!!! Fabulous card Marcea!!!
hugs, Sharon

Dawn said...

Completely adorable card, Marcea! That is such a cute image and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz!

Hugs, Dawn

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cutie - love those papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

Brenda Brown said...

So adorable Marcea, a fabulous card and great vibrant colours.
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable bear too.
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is stunning. Thanks for playing on MAWTT's Anything Goes Challenge this week, Hazelxox

pinky said...

Stunning or what Marcea!! I love it.Thanks for playing along with us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Meera said...

Gorgeous work Marcea, thanks for having me as GDT at Papertake Weekly xx

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Beautiful card - love it! Love the warm, rich colours and love the teddy - he is so adorable.

{{hugs}}
Jocelyn

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes