Thursday 5 May 2011

Lili of the Valley



Well here I am, trailing behind as usual, tut tut. I meant to get my post up at lunchtime but just never managed it. So ..... here I am after a long old day at work. I had also hoped to get a better piccie but looks like that has also gone out the window lol.

I love making my card for Lili of the Valley challenge blog and this week was even better cos we all have scrummy new images to play with. Yep, loads and loads of fab boys images - pop over to the inspirations blog for even more sneak peeks .... all just amazing. They are all going to be released on 11th May so make sure you get in quick cos they are going to fly off the shelves!

This weeks challenge is ...

ANIMAL ANTICS




This little guy is ever so sweet, the colours are much more vibrant in real life - will try for another piccie tomorrow. Papers are from Tracy at Dies to die For and are from the Crate Paper collections.

Going to dash, have a couple of cards I need to make up before the weekend so I better get on with those. Have a great evening xxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi what a cool bear. I think the red is perfect for the car. So bright with the cool car papers. Super sneak peek. Thanks Kitty :D

cardmaking bird said...

LOVE this!! Can't wait for the release on the 11th. Those papers are just too perfect!! Hugs, Marie xx

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Fab card! Love this cute image and the lovely papers.

Lisa x

Judi said...

WOW! What a FANTASTIC card! Love EVERYTHING about it.

Judi x

Unknown said...

What a fabulous card. Mary x

Sarah said...

What a bright funky card - can't wait for the new boy's release to come - Need to swat up on my boys cards - great inspiration.
Hugs Sarah.x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Linda said...

Great card Marcea, love the colours. I love the new LOTV stamps that are being released on the 11th, I cant wait!
Hugs Linda

Cazza said...

Such a sweet card Marcea, the DP's look like they've been made especially for the stamp!! Can't wait for the 11th, think I NEED all the new stamps!!
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Uhooi said...

The cards are funny and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Cards By MI said...

Such a sweet card! Love the dp too. Perfect match!
Love n hugs
Marie

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes