Wednesday 18 May 2011

Simon Says … Sparkle and Shine

 

Good morning world, I am officially the world’s worst patient …. why does a simple cold me you feel so horrid? Hopefully it will be gone soon. I have the added joy of a trip to the dentist for a crown prep (not the nice ones that sit on your head covered in diamonds) – must admit I am terrified at the thought.

So onto todays challenge with Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog ……… show us all your

SPARKLE AND SHINE

07-05.11a

As always we are offering one lucky person a $50 spending spree …. thankyou Heidi

november19header

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher 

Challenges

Click the piccies to be taken to item at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.

ccdesignsdarbyandbumbles kgypsysisterspp811 60034 glimmermistpearl

That’s it for now, will be back in a little while with another card

xxx

8 comments:

Jane said...

This is stunning hun! gorgeous colours and love the image! Good luck at the dentist and hope your cold goes soon! hugs, Jane x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) I love how you have Darby smelling the lovely flower :-) fabulous colours and sparkle too :-)

Good Luck at the dentist :-) xx

luv
Lols x x x

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Very lovely card, love the bright colours!

xx Tessa

amanda stokes said...

Fab card Marcea!
Love the colours and image :)
Hope you feel better soon,a cold always knocks me about too xx

Riet said...

What a orgeous card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Heather said...

Hi Marcea, wowee - stunning card, what fantastic papeers, love theimage and fab sparkley flower!!
Oh I'm due a trip to the dentist - you have all my sympathy!!
I do hope you got your birthday wishes - I left them in a couple of places but silly things were happening last week, if you didn't hope you had a wonderful day!!
hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I'm loving this image from CC and the bright colors really POP with your shimmer :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp

Nicola said...

Ooh this is such a happy card Marcea, I am grinning from ear to ear. Love your colour combo, colouration and gorgeous papers.
xx Mum xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes