Sunday 1 May 2011

Guest Designer card for Kenyy K's Krafty Girlz Challenges - woop woop

Good morning, I am so excited about this post - I have bursting to tell you all. A few weeks ago I had an email asking if I would like to be guest designer for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenges ...OMG .... like I would even need to think about that one. The answer, of course, was a huge yes! I feel so honoured to have been asked and hope I have done them justice with my card.

The theme this week is to make a card for Father's Day - there are lots and lots of fabulous images for sale on the Kenny K website that would be perfect for this so the hard bit was picking a single image. I have to admit that it was a little challenging for me though because I am so used to making girly cards with lots of flowers etc. Anyway, here is my card .....



I think I should have warned you to put your sunglasses on first ... how cool is this guy!!! The image is from the brand new release and it is rather appropriately named Party Time. The papers are from Dies to Die For and are all by Echo Park from the Little Boy collection..

Finally I would just like to wish my mother in law a very happy birthday .... hope to be popping round later to see you :o)

Hope you all enjoy your day xxx

8 comments:

Tracey Manderson said...

Oh wow i love this. what a great card. Love the colour combo.
Cheers
tracey

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous card the guy is gorgeous and I love the bright colours. Mary x

Pauline said...

What a fab super dad card! Love his can of beer in the corner!

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea,

Congrations on the G Designer spot.

Fab card and the vibrant colours are perfect for this image. I have just been and checked the new images out and they are fab.

Love Kerry xxx

Cecelia said...

This is a great card! Made me laugh when I first looked at it;0) Hope you had a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Kim said...

Congratulations on your guest DT.
Great Father's Day card!

vickisunshine said...

Wow! this is lovely, as are all the cards you make!! Really fab for any male.... Hugs, Vicki x

Unknown said...

love the 3D effect! ---

www.tonerrefillstore.com/blog

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes