Saturday 7 May 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Well I hope this post works and Mr Blogger isn't being naughty because I am away until Monday evening and I have scheduled this .... fingers crossed. You know I wouldn't miss Music Saves My Soul for anything ..... especially with my share this week!!!!!


Ok .... so my choice is ... of course .... the fabulous new video by the one and only Lady Gaga ...... Judas!!!!! This is quite only the only artist whose videos I cannot wait to see .... I am always poised on my computer waiting for the first showing, she never disappoints. Gee, I hope you enjoy it after that build up lol .....





And oh my word, talk about totally droolworthy footwear .... think I may have to break into that dressing room!

Ok, so you know the drill by know .... add your link below and just help spread the word. Prtomise to catch up with you all when I get back, bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxx






5 comments:

Mette said...

ADORE Lady Gaga - she's just so original and always makes us want more.

Hugs, Mette

Anonymous said...

AGREE on the foorwear **drooling** I'll bring the crowbar and you bring the bag ;o)) ... Happy Saturday Marcea! xx

Pauline said...

A cinematic video, a great pick!

Cheryl said...

Great song! Her videos are always so interesting. I love watching them.

Lisa said...

I just LOVE this one! Was gonna share it too ;) But since I was away all weekend I think I'll just pop by everyone else this week :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes