Tuesday 17 May 2011

Introducing Humphrey

I am so excited to let you all in on a BIG secret ....... would you like to meet the newest addition to Crafter's Companion???? It is a very famous elephant and I am in LOVE!!!!!! Woohoo, I am thrilled to let you all know that Humphrey is going to be launched on Ideal World as the Pick of the Day at 9pm on Tuesday 24th May. There are lots of cute stamps and a double CD full of papers, alphabets, borders, decoupage, tags, toppers and lots more ... including some brand new features too.



The design team will all be showing cards everyday using this adorable new range and there will also be details on the Crafter's Companion Blog too so keep popping over to keep up to date with all the latest news and inspiration.



See you tomorrow with another sneak peek xxxxxxx

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Marcea,
Isn't he adorable,I so loved working with him....Gorgeous card,and I love your sentiment...
Mandy x

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Hun!! Isn't he just the sweetest?! Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Laila said...

awww he's so cute :o)
Hugs Laila

lindah11 said...

so sweet you have done a super job with him
hugs linda xxxx

lisa said...

Well, blow me , I was only saying to my daughter the other day that someone should bring out stamps of Humphrey. We've loved Humphrey's Corner since she was little and I have loads of the books. i think I'm a bigger fan of these cute drawings than she is. These new stamps will definitely be finding a home in this house!!
Hugs Lisax

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

*Squeal!!!!! Loving this card Marcea delish! guess who is going to be coming to my house to play....:D I NEED them all and the Cd Rom too LOL

CAn't wait to see more sneaks

Mwah

ali x

Paula said...

Lovely card Marcea!!!

Paula. x

kelly ledder said...

This is gorgeous x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes