Wednesday 11 May 2011

Simon Says ….Look what the stork brought!!!


Good morning, fingers crossed my post has worked ….. I scheduled it last night because hopefully I am still asleep in bed cos yes, I am an old woman now, lol. It is my 40th birthday today (and hubby’s tomorrow) so I am going to have a nice relaxing start to the day before we do MORE shopping :o)
Anyway, as you know it is also a brand new challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog and our theme is all about babies – Heidi’s baby is due this week … how exciting!
05-05.11
I have used this beautiful stamp by Whiff of Joy (see below for links). Don’t forget that there is a $50 spending spree up for grabs for one lucky person who enters to spend online at Simon Says Stamp Online Store.
november19header
Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher
Challenges
Sketch and Stash – Sketch #61 (neglected stamp – poor Willow)
labels4   HAEarthMixedAccentsCH214 e112 doilylace frondpunch
Let’s hope you all join in. Hope you all have a great day
Marcea xxx

15 comments:

Tessa Tegendraads said...

Congras on your birthday!!
Love the card.

xx Tessa

Squirrel x said...

Super sweet card hun, love that Willow stamp, and gorgeous colour scheme. HAVE YOURSELF A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY BIRD, NOW YOU ARE OLD, LOL! Hugs Sxx

Riet said...

Soo beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Judi said...

FABULOUS card! Love the image and your colouring.

Have a TERRIFIC birthday!

Judi x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgewous card Marcea :-) Willow is lovely and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

I am sure you will have a fabulous birthday ,,, celebrate in style hunny !! :-) You will probably need a longer lie in tomorrow I imagine !!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

angelwhispers said...

Hope you have a fabulous Birthday Marcea and loads of lovely pressies!!! Chanelle xxx

Heather said...

Happy Birthday to you, happy bir.....
...don't know what I'm singing for - you're probably not even there and it's not very pleasant anyway!!!
Gorgeous card huni, fabulous colours and I love the soft gentle colouring of the gorgeous image!!
Have a wonderful day
xxxxxxxxx
Heather

Michelle Short said...

Lovely card Marcea, I love the image and fab layout. Hope you are having a lovely day! xx

Sarah said...

A sweet image - love the colour tones you used. I always have trouble using my doily punch, probably using it on too thicker card - you have accented the card beautifully.
Hugs Sarahx

Sue B said...

Aww very pretty card, an adorablel image and so beautifully coloured. Gorgeous!

Sue xx

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday hunny, I hope you've had a wonderful day :) and a Happy Birthday to hubby for tomorrow.
Beautiful card Marcea, I love the image you've used
hugs Mandy xx

Debby said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hugs

Lizzy said...

Stunning card Marcea, luv the sweet image & lush colour combo.

Thanks for joining us at S N S this week ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Julie said...

Super card, Marcea - love your colouring and great colour combo! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

Jo Nevill said...

Beautiful card Marcea, gorgeous image and perfect papers.

Hugs,

Jo x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes